Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading Law firm who are currently looking for a Junior Compliance Officer to join their offices in Nicosia. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- Implement onboarding procedures for new clients and carrying out ongoing checks for existing clients;
- Draft, modify and implement the company’s policies, procedures and manuals;
- Research, identify and report compliance related matters and changes derived from the introduction of new legislation or best practices;
- Review and monitor transactions for suspicious activity;
- Identify procedural improvements for the compliance function;
- Meet clients for compliance related matters;
- Report to the Compliance Officer;
- Preparation and filing of reports;
- Other relevant tasks
- Compliance officer qualification from the Cyprus Bar Association / Cysec / SELK.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (Anti-Money Laundering or AML).
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience in compliance practice is required
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both in Greek and English
- Attention to details
- 13th salary
- Provident fund after 1 year of employment
- Free parking
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11921
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.