Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected Real Estate / Investment firm, are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to join their office in Nicosia. Our client has multiple offices across Cyprus and holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and local clients. recognised as an industry leader.
- Implement an effective Compliance Program and ensure compliance with the applicable laws and regulations (AIF, AIFM, AML).
- Manage the Company’s AML program and monitor the day-to-day tasks related to AML
- Develop and review company policies.
- On-boarding new clients/investors following the company’s policies and procedures
- Periodic reviews of clients’ KYC, Economic Profile & Risk Assessments
- Transaction’s monitoring (along with the executive team of the Management and its investment advisors)
- Develop and revise policies reflecting changes of the applicable laws and/or regulatory requirements
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Prepare and submit compliance reports to the Board of Directors and the Regulatory bodies (i.e., CySEC)
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management, or a related field.
- Fluency in both Greek and English
- Minimum 2 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role/Management Role
- Knowledge of the AML Directive requirements, according to ICPAC & CySEC
- Understanding of Funds (AIF) and Fund Managers (AIFM) according to CySEC legal framework
- Understanding fiduciary sector is beneficial
- CySEC Advanced Certificate
- CySEC AML Certificate shall be considered an advantage
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11396.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.