Compliance Executive – CY11842Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading International Audit & Accounting firm in Nicosia, are currently looking for a Compliance Executive. If you are looking to join a professional company and somewhere you can grow within the business, then please see further details below.
- Preparation of annual AML and other reports.
- Participate in compliance advisory client work.
- Review existing and new applicable regulations, advise how these are affecting the office’s operations and make necessary recommendations to the Compliance Manager.
- Cooperate with various departments ensuring that procedures are in line with regulatory requirements.
- Oversee compliance procedures and advising on risk management.
- Provide assistance on training and educating staff regarding compliance functions and obligations.
- Responsible for client onboarding process.
- Perform day-to-day client reviews and inspections to evaluate compliance of the Company with its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Monitor and assess the correct and effective implementation of the policy, the practices measures, procedures and controls and in general the implementation of the risk management and procedures manual.
- Detect, record and evaluate all risks arising from existing and new customers and update and amend the systems and procedures applied by the Company.
- Other relevant duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the firm.
- Graduate degree from a reputable University in Law/ Finance/ Economics/ Business or a related field.
- 4+ years of similar professional experience in a corporate compliance environment.
- A CySEC AML Certificate will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of AML relevant regulations.
- Fluent in both Greek and English. (written & verbal)
- Excellent working knowledge MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Excellent research skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11842
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence