Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a large global advisory and accounting firm, are currently looking for a Client Accountant. The company is one of the largest in Cyprus as it continues to expand by providing premium quality professional services to a wide range of businesses from small to large international corporations. Managed by a new generation of managers who are focused on holding the highest professional approach, this is a great opportunity for a Client Accountant who is looking for the next step in their career.
- Bookkeeping for local companies
- Preparation and execution of the payroll
- Update and maintain payroll records
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT returns
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or holder of LCCI Higher Level or studying towards ACCA
- Previous experience as a bookkeeper
- Knowledge of Cycom software
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language
- Ambitious and highly committed individual with strong analytical, communication and technical skills
- Hardworking and enthusiastic professional with career aspirations and interest in personal growth
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21424.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.