Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected accounting and audit firm, are currently looking for a Client Accountant to join their office in Nicosia. Our client has multiple offices across Cyprus and holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. Recognised as an industry leader, the company carries out regular staff reviews as well as offer a coaching programme, as staff are continuously well looked after and given the opportunity to grow within the company if it is personal career progression you are looking for. If you have experience as an external accountant and looking to work for a professional company, please feel free to get in touch.
- External accounting of companies
- Bookkeeping and record transactions
- Document and file accounting transactions in an organised manner
- Prepare bank and other reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with the accounting standards and principles
- Perform any other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or holder of LCCI Higher or higher
- Experience in accounting
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Language
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- 13th salary
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21266.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.