Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading CFD Trading firm, are currently looking for a CFO to join their fantastic office in Limassol. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry and has had an extremely successful year, so its a very exciting time to be a part of the business.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures
- Degree in Accounting and Finance or another related/similar field.
- At least 10 years of experience in working within regulated CIFs fulfilling Senior Finance roles.
- Experience with Pilar 1, 2 and 3, COREP forms and ICCAP.
- Knowledge of IFRS, and CySEC rules and regulations.
- CySEC Advanced certification is advantageous.
- CySEC AML certification is advantageous.
- Working in the forex or investment industry is essential to have.
- Well organised, and able to work under time constraints and deadlines.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY31539
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.