Business Development Manager – CY21811Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our Forex client, are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Limassol office. The successful candidate will be joining a company that values and look after their staff, boasting a positive work environment.
- Conduct market research and create Business Plans to expand the business of the company in the target countries.
- Getting on board new potential business partners and clients in the target countries.
- Establish strong partnerships to maximize sales in assigned regions.
- Help to grow the business with existing partners in assigned countries.
- Account management of business partners including negotiating the terms of partnership
- Discuss marketing plans with the Marketing Department for the assigned market.
- Propose to line manager new potential products as per market trends and customer needs.
- Regular online meetings with existing and new partners to drive business development and recognize their needs to perform
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a similar position.
- Mandatory experience in FX industry
- Ability to travel extensively around the world to meet customers and participate in Exhibitions.
- Fluent in English, other languages are considered as an advantage.
- Russian language is considered a strong advantage
- Microsoft office and computer skills.
- Knowledge of CRM and other software is considered an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in financial markets and CFD trading.
- Proactive attitude
- Competitive remuneration package
- 21 days annual leave per year + public holidays
- Daily lunch provided in the office
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21811.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.