Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our FinTech client, have a great opportunity for a Business Developer to join their professional and growing company. The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar role in the forex industry and will be focusing on either the LATAM or India markets. If you are looking for your next career opportunity and looking to join a professional company with a vibrant work culture, apply now for more details.
- Create affiliate/IB partnerships in new or established markets
- Identify top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners
- Monitor and analyse affiliate/IB performance to measure effectiveness and work with managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate/IB marketers
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the partnership network
- Implement strategies to increase the quality and yield of key affiliate/IB partners
- Represent the company at industry events and stay updated on industry trends
- Continuously search for new opportunities to increase the digital footprint in the market
- 1-2 years of experience in affiliation/IB management in FX industry
- Great communicator
- Open and responsive problem-solving skills
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary
- Fluent in English.
- Competitive remuneration package
- 21 days annual leave per year + public holidays
- Daily lunch provided in the office
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
- Office located in Limassol with a hybrid work model
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY22013.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.