Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a professional and CySEC regulated Forex company have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Associate to join their Limassol office. The company prides itself in upholding the very highest standards, who at the same time are very much focused on looking after their employees and maintaining a positive and vibrant work environment. The successful candidate will be tasked with identifying any issues or improvements throughout the company, working closely with different departments, and suggesting any solutions to the Director. If you have experience as a Business Associate and interested to work within a warm and pleasant office culture, please feel free to send us your CV for further details on this amazing opportunity.
- Program management of the day to day running of the organization
- Understand client business issues, data, and standard operating procedures
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure adherence to processes; identify and drive any process improvement opportunities
- Participate in review meetings, track, and prioritize AIs and ensure completion by various teams
- Develop and provide periodic and ad-hoc analytic reports to the senior management team
- Maintain trade, transaction, and balance recons
- Monitor the key metrics for tracking the performance of various departments of the company
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive cross functional projects / special initiatives
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting, maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Account verifications
- Daily and monthly business reports
- Best execution price monitoring
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations, PSPs, and other providers
- Assist HR when necessary
- Work on product development by adding new products and services
- Audits of various operations
- Produce various reports for management as needed
- Understand business operations and suggest ways to improve efficiency
- Experience working within the Forex industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- Excellent communication skills in English in both written and oral
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to carry out tasks with very little supervision or independently
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to ongoing changes quickly
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to easily solve varying degrees of problems relating to the work environment
- Ability to negotiate on company’s behalf
- Ability to organize and carry out several duties simultaneously
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21550.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.