Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our FinTech client, are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their fantastic Limassol based company. The successful candidate will play a vital role in developing the company’s internal ERP/CRM solution and will work closely with the Product Manager and Development team as part of the Scrum process.
- Conducting detailed business requirement analysis for Back Office implementation
- Creating, documenting, and maintaining process flows using BPMN or other industry standards
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of data models, entities, and relationships within our CRM/ERP environment
- Building and managing CRM workflows, automation, and integration with other systems. This implies setting tasks for developers or implementing workflows using low-code no-code solutions
- Leading API development and integration projects
- Facilitating stakeholder workshops and requirements gathering sessions
- Tracking project progress, ensuring timely resolution of issues
- Preparing user guides and facilitate training sessions for internal company employees
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the fintech sector
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong proficiency in SQL or other data manipulation languages
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Russian language is an advantage
- Leadership and problem-solving abilities
- CBAP certification or equivalent would be a plus
- Competitive remuneration package
- 21 days annual leave per year + public holidays
- Daily lunch provided in the office
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
- Hybrid or Remote working can be offered
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21989.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.