Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a large and international real estate company, are currently looking for a Budget Analyst to join their Larnaca office. The successful candidate must have previous experience dealing with budgets and will be joining a long-established company that continues to grow. If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees as their assets, and who promote a healthy work-life balance, please send us your CV for more information.
- Monitor and control budgets for various projects
- Prepare cash flow analysis and reports for management
- Review payment requests
- Prepare loan agreements and monitor the financing needs of the projects
- Track and control business plans and development budgets, in close collaboration with the technical department
- Assist the team in the due diligence process for numerous real estate acquisitions simultaneously (includes, tax, deal structuring, legal, and technical)
- Review and analyse transaction documents (support the acquisition, development, and management of real estate projects)
- Monitor the performance of the existing portfolio
- Conduct research of European real estate markets, across all real estate asset classes
- Daily close collaboration with investment partners and various internal departments
- Support the expansion of the existing investment strategy
- Work and communicate with various external and internal parties
- 1 plus years experience dealing with budgeting and cash flow control, preferably in the real estate sector; development and construction processes
- Analytical and solution-oriented
- Team player and a strong communication skill
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Strong organisational and time-management skills. Must be able to work on various projects simultaneously (individually and within a team) and meet project deadlines
- Fluency in English (spoken and written). Fluency in Greek would be a great advantage.
- Knowledge of real estate markets and asset classes
- Willing to occasionally travel within Europe
- Prior experience dealing/assisting with the budgeting control on various acquisitions and/or asset management and/or operations of hotels is an advantage
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21678.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.