Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our international fintech client, are currently looking for a Bookkeeper to join their very well-established company. The successful candidate must have previous experience in bookkeeping and will be based in Nicosia as the client is looking to further expand their accounting department. This is a great opportunity to join a stable and professional company.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions of the company
- Record, reconcile, analyse, and monitor financial reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Manage the financial systems
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be required from time to time.
- Ensure that financial reporting deadlines are met.
- University/College degree in accounting or any other related field.
- LCCI certified Level 3 or above
- Knowledge of Netsuite is an advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Health insurance following probation
- Generous annual performance-based bonus scheme.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21969.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.