Back Office Payments Officer – CY21668Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global marketing technology company, are currently looking for a Back Office Payments Officer for their Nicosia office. The company was founded over 10 years ago and continues to expand making this a great opportunity to join a stable and professional company. The successful candidate should have previous experience within back office and payments.
- Reconciliation of reports of system databases and reports of electronic trading platform
- Managing day-to-day monitoring of deposits and withdrawals.
- Preparing and communicating completed Credit Card declarations and Withdrawal Instructions required to process withdrawals
- Analysing and monitoring payments, withdrawals, deposits, internal and external payments
- Liaising with credit card clearing authorities regarding payment methods
- Following credit card risk management procedures and applying credit card risk management procedures
- Reconciling monthly activity and generating reports
- Attending trainings to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills
- Any other relevant duties that may be required from time to time
- Collaborating with other departments regarding Data Integrity and Control issues
- Communicating and coordinating with internal departments
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practices with colleagues
- Liaising with Banks regarding bank statements for reconciliations
- Responding to and following-up withdrawal and deposit enquiries received by clients
- Preparation of monthly invoices regarding Service Fees and Commission for the Company
- Preparing bank transfers – payments to clients and suppliers, along with the accountant
- Previous experience in Payments, Reconciliation, or Back Office
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Fluency in English language and with excellent communication skills
- Resilient, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to pay high attention to detail
- 13th salary
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21668.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.