Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a highly respected accounting and audit firm, are currently looking for an Auditor to join their office in Larnaca. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, please get in touch.
- Participate in various stages of audits, including analytical reviews, budgeting, planning, working papers, correspondence, financial statement preparation, disclosures and assist in administrative functions as assigned by the superiors
- Assist in the execution and completion of audit engagements in a wide variety of industries and assume responsibility for completing engagements and projects assigned
- Request and review information submitted by clients for completeness and communicate with clients regarding any questions or missing documentation
- Ensure that financial statements, client correspondence and other related documents are prepared in accordance with professional and company standards
- Identify any potential problems or opportunities for improvement in client’s systems, procedures or operations and discuss with superiors
- Participate in company’s special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or another related field
- ACCA/ACA qualified or partly qualified
- At least 2 years of previous experience in an audit firm is required
- Knowledge of ISA & IFRS standards
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Language (both verbal and written)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY31408
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.