Auditor/Accountant – CY21721Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a professional consultancy services company, are currently looking for an experienced Auditor/Accountant to join their Nicosia office. If you are interested in joining a company that boasts a positive and vibrant work environment, and to work closely with a number of international clients, please feel free to forward us your CV for more info on this great opportunity.
- Preparation of audits of a portfolio of international clients
- Preparation of Financial Statements based on IFRS
- Bookkeeping of international companies dealing in the areas of financing, investments, and general trading
- Preparation of VAT returns, VIES declaration
- Preparation of tax computations for international and local clients
- Liaison with the Tax office and Social Insurance upon clients’ needs
- Preparation of CAF, PAF.
- University Graduate with a degree in Accounting and Finance or other related field (ACCA/ACA semi qualified)
- Prior related work experience of 3 years plus
- Knowledge of CaseWare, (Navision, QuickBooks packages as an advantage)
- Pro-active with strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent command of Greek and English languages. Russian is considered as an advantage.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21721.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.