Auditor – CY21274Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a well-respected and professional audit firm, are currently looking for an Auditor to join their Nicosia office. The company prides itself by providing the highest level of services to its clients through its strong team of professionals. This is a great opportunity for an Auditor to further their career and join a company that continues to expand.
- Liaise with a portfolio of clients (both local and international)
- Prepare audit reports and financial statements
- Ensure that work is conducted in accordance to professional standards
- Assist in the compliance procedures for reporting requirements to various authorities
- Supervise and coach less experienced auditors
- Newly ACCA or ACA Qualified
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an audit role
- Good knowledge of accounting software (CaseWare)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professionalism, integrity, energy
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21274.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.