Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, are looking to recruit an Auditor to join a well-respected firm providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. The company prides itself by providing the highest level of services to its clients through its strong team of professionals. This is a great opportunity for an Auditor to further their career and join a company who continue to expand. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Audit Supervisor.
- Working as part of the team on audit engagements
- Ensure that work is conducted in accordance to professional standards
- Prepare audit reports and financial statements
- Report results to senior members of the team
- Responsible for the coaching of less experienced staff members
- Assist in the compliance procedures with the reporting requirements of various authorities
- University Degree in Accounting or in any other relevant field
- ACCA or ACA Partly Qualified Accountant with progressive studying
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of correct application of the audit methodology including planning and finalisation as well as client acceptance procedures
- Computer literate
- Good knowledge of accounting software (CaseWare)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professionalism, integrity, energy
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21274.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.