Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading International Audit & Accounting firm in Nicosia, are currently looking for an Audit Supervisor. If you are looking to join a professional company and somewhere you can grow within the business, then please see further details below.
- Conduct audit procedures and be in charge for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries (i.e. investment companies, provision of financing facilities, trading companies, etc.) in accordance to the International Standards on Auditing and the Companies Law.
• Able to complete multiple audit engagements assigned to him/her for managers’ review and to be able to prepare and review the financial statements of various Companies in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
• Review audit work of subordinates upon senior manager/manager instructions before submission to senior manager/manager for further review to ensure engagement compliance with the company’s quality control policies
• Participate in assigning staff and budgeting hours for audit engagements and tracks progress of the audit process.
• Able to prepare a Company’s tax computation based on the Cyprus tax legislation
• Have direct communication with clients and direct communication with the office accounting department for collecting information/documentation.
• Needs to follow up daily work and any issues that may concern the clients from time to time.
• Plan, execute and successful completion of the audits in accordance with IFRSs and IASs
• Stay updated on the status of work assigned to him/her and be able to report directly to Audit Manager on an ongoing basis
• Check and review all audit documentation
• Able to provide support, train, develop and share knowledge to Junior members of staff
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
• Attending meetings with clients and be able to follow agenda prepared to fulfil client needs.
• Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask will assist in handling a portfolio of clients and completing assignments in an efficient and effecting manner.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- • Holder of a university degree (BSc) with background in accounting
• A Bachelor degree related with Information Technology will be considered as a plus
• Sound academic record
• Holder of ACA / ACCA professional qualification with a good track of exam results
• More than four years of experience in an audit firm (ideally at least 1 year post qualification)
• Excellent knowledge in auditing principles
• Excellent knowledge of accounting standards
• Knowledge of Caseware Audit International
• Very good knowledge of Cyprus taxation
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY31572
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence