Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an expanding audit and accounting firm, are currently looking for an Audit Supervisor. The company is headed up by professionals with almost 40 years’ experience combined in big 4 firms who provide top-class services to local and international clients. The successful candidate will be joining as an Audit Supervisor with the opportunity to become more senior as the company grows. If you are looking to join a professional company with a positive work environment that is able to offer career growth, please send us your CV now.
- Plan, direct, and review all phases of all types of engagements
- Work with multiple clients simultaneously
- Develop, supervise, coach and mentor junior team members
- Ensure delivery of a high-quality client service, within predetermined budgets and timeframes
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Able to tackle more complex accounting and/ or tax issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field
- 3-5 years of related experience in the Audit department of an audit firm
- Holder or studying towards a related professional qualification (ACCA or ACA)
- Broad knowledge of IFRSs & ISAs and a general tax knowledge
- Ability to gather, organise, and summarise information efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to train and mentor staff
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English language
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy (including CaseWare, Office 365)
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21431.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.