Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, an accounting and corporate services firm, are currently looking for an Audit Supervisor to join their offices in Nicosia. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established firm.
- Perform audit engagements for the company’s clients.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Work closely with the Manager and Staff to ensure clients receive the best possible service.
- Manage multiple assignments and be able to work under pressure.
- Reporting to the Manager on daily tasks and client issues.
- Performing audits for international/local clients.
- Coordinate various planning phases of the Firms engagements.
- Establish primary working relationship with clients.
- Generate budgets.
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs.
- Reporting to Audit Manager regarding status, progress and completion of audits.
- Communication with clients via emails/phone.
- Provide assistance to other team members as required.
- Ensuring that the instructions and decisions of management are adhered at all times.
- Preparation of clients’ tax returns and tax computations.
- University degree.
- Newly qualified or partly qualified accountant with minimum 3-4 years of experience in audit firm.
- Knowledge of financial services industry would be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Caseware.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of any other language would be considered an advantage.
- Team spirit and very responsible person.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Strong personality who is able to build relationships with people (staff and particularly associates and clients)
- Ability to mentor others.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Be very methodical and multitasking individual.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner.
- Very good academic background
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Friday afternoons off.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11961
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.