Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading International Audit & Accounting firm in Nicosia, are currently looking for an Audit Supervisor. If you are looking to join a professional company and somewhere you can grow within the business, then please see further details below.
- Manage a small portfolio of smaller clients.
- Review the work, supervise and train junior team members.
- Check the recoverability of the engagements.
- Plan, supervise and review of simple clients without significant assistance from the manager.
- Perform the audits of complex companies with minimum supervision from the manager.
- Resolve audit issues directly with the client without significant assistance from the manager.
- Communication with clients in order to collect the necessary information or clarify various matters.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
- ACCA/ACA/CPA members with 5 years of total audit experience.
- For people with no professional qualification, minimum 7 years of relevant working experience is required.
- Undergraduate degree in any field of study is an advantage.
- Experience of (a) IFRS (b) Risk management policies (c) International Code of Ethics (d) AML procedures
- Strong business awareness
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
- Time management and organisation skills
- Ability to cope under pressure; manage diverse workload and multi-task efficiently
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Greek
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs
- Extensive knowledge and proficiency in auditing software’s
- People Management skills
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11533
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence