Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a Corporate Provider, have a fantastic opportunity for an Audit Assistant Manager to join their office in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be supervising a small team of auditors and will be joining a professional company who promote a healthy work-life balance!
- Manage a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality services
- Conduct assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
- Plan and monitor audit work, supervision of audit team
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs and specifications, providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis
- Communicate with internal and external counterparties, including lawyers, accountants, internal and external auditors, government authorities as required
- Coordination of operations, monitoring operating costs, budgets, and resources
- Perform other audit and supervision duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related subject
- ACCA, ICAEW or other equivalent professional qualification or currently studying towards obtaining such a qualification
- Working experience in Audit for 5 years or more is a must
- Experience in Big4 will be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in performing audits for financial institutions will be considered as an advantage
- Eligibility to work in Cyprus
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Computer proficiency
- Experience with CaseWare Audit International will be considered as an advantage.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Friendly and modern working environment.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21871.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.