Audit Assistant Manager – CY21693Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected accounting and audit firm, are currently looking for an Audit Assistant Manager to join their office in Nicosia. Our client has multiple offices across Cyprus and holds a fantastic reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. The company carries out regular staff reviews as staff are continuously well looked after and given the opportunity to grow within the company, with overtime kept to a very minimum as the company promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- Running and delivering client audit projects
- Client acceptance procedures
- Assisting in identifying risk matters and planning the audit work required on assignments
- Execution and finalization of audit work
- Basic understanding of tax issues
- Assistance in completing client tax returns
- Conduct reports to managers and partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related field
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Experienced in Audit
- Strong knowledge of MS office
- Excellent command of English and Greek language
- Excellent interpersonal and professional skills
- 13th salary
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21693.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.