Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, an accounting and corporate services firm, are currently looking for an Audit Assistant Manager to join their offices in Limassol. The Assistant Audit Manager will be responsible for planning and executing audit engagements, preparing audit reports, reviewing work papers, and providing guidance to staff. The successful candidate will also be responsible for supervising and mentoring junior staff. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established firm.
- Planning and reviewing the auditing activities
- Performing audit work for local and international clients
- Planning, execution and completion of audit engagements in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs.
- Preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Involvement in client acceptance procedures and preparation of proper KYC file
- Direct communication with clients.
- Lead, manage, develop and motivate team to achieve highest possible standards.
- 5+ years of experience in audit profession.
- Excellent knowledge of CaseWare Audit International program.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS’s and ISA’s
- Fluent in English language.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience
- 13th Salary
- Friday afternoons off
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11959
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.