Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, one of the leading and most well-respected Group of companies, are currently looking for an experienced Audit Assistant Manager to join their vibrant and professional office in Nicosia.
- Maintaining the accounting records of client companies, including the preparation of management accounts and annual IFRS accounts;
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs;
- Handling tax compliance matters for client companies (such as preparation of annual tax returns, provisional tax computations, etc);
- Handling VAT/VIES compliance for client companies;
- Direct communication with clients from various countries;
- Advise clients on Tax, VAT and IFRS matters;
- Handle client consolidation packages;
- Handle client meetings;
- Assist in client billing and debtor collection;
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar managerial position;
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent (minimum 4 years post-qualification experience required);
- Excellent knowledge of IFRSs and preparation of accounting records for Cyprus International Business Companies (IBCs);
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is essential. Knowledge of Greek and other languages will be considered an advantage;
- Proficiency in Caseware is a requirement for the position;
- Work experience in a BIG4 office will be considered a strong advantage;
- Knowledge of Cyprus taxation and VAT will be considered a strong advantage;
- Good practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law will be considered strong advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is essential. Knowledge of Greek language will be considered an advantage;
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail are essential for this role;
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11665
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.