Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an expanding audit and accounting firm, are currently looking for an Assistant Financial Controller to work in their Limassol office. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and local clients. If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, please get in touch.
- Cash Flow Management.
- Maintaining all vendors up to date / Reconciliations at the end of each month
- Preparing cash flow reports to be approved by management.
- Making payments to suppliers after approval by management
- Posting of payments in NAV
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Assisting with the VAT submission
- Semi- Qualified or newly qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience financial & management accounting
- Excellent analytical skills
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications and especially Excel
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11440
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence