Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global leader in the FinTech industry, are currently looking for an AML Officer. The company is multi-regulated including a holder of the CySEC license, who continue to expand with their innovative approach to providing trading and investment tools. This is a great opportunity for an AML Officer to join one of the largest financial services companies who will be based within their Limassol office where career growth can be offered.
- Design and implement the internal procedures and controls relevant to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Develop the company’s KYC tools and verification protocols, in line with the regulatory guidance
- Design and monitor anti money laundering policies and procedures of the company in line with the CySEC regulatory requirements
- Design and implement the training programs for AML & CTF for staff
- Lead the dynamic implementation of the regulatory requirements in the client on boarding process & verification
- Assist the Risk Management team with monitoring / combatting AML fraud
- Handle all communication / reporting to CySEC related to anti-money laundering
- Prepare internal evaluation reports and handle reporting to MOKAS
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of the relevant regulatory development from CySEC / FCA, relevant to the Company’s business
- Report to the Compliance Officer and assist with the conduct of the Compliance
- Monitoring Program
- Previous experience in AML Department in a CIF of at least 1 year
- Knowledge and experience with CySEC regulations
- Open to creative solutions and business innovation
- Team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills – must be comfortable to communicate with the senior management and the regulator
- AML CySEC Certificate will be considered as an advantage
- English – fluent to business level
- Greek – an advantage
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21305.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.