Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading international firm, are currently looking for an AML Administrator/ AMLCO Assistance to join their offices in Limassol. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- Communicating with clients and updating client files, risk classification and escalating cases to the Compliance Officer;
- Assisting with the administrative tasks such as sorting and filling of relevant documents;
- Maintaining up to date written documentation and policies related to the organisation’s business activities;
- Supporting departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments;
- Performing KYC procedures for new and existing clients;
- Providing support to the Compliance Officer as deemed necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field;
- Previous experience in AML experience is essential to have
- Knowledge of legal requirements and procedures (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering);
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards;
- Fluency in Greek and English, both in verbal and written;
- Integrity and professional ethics;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11848
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.