Affiliate Manager – CY21717Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a CySEC and FCA regulated forex company, have a great opportunity for an Affiliate Manager to join their office in Limassol. The company itself has been established for over 40 years, which can provide job and career stability, as well as a professional work environment.
- To proactively promote the Company’s products in order to meet established marketing plan goals and annual sales revenue.
- Manage, monitor, and analyse partners on daily basis to optimize activities and aggressively drive sales and program efficiencies.
- Maintain direct contact with partners, hence ensuring excellent service standards.
- Optimize all aspects of the Company’s partners program through established and new networks.
- Run well-conceived marketing initiatives to help optimize partners sales and retention.
- Provide solutions and assistance to partners and motivate them to provide maximum exposure and revenues.
- Develop and supervise products, payments solutions and communications
- Stay current with affiliate marketing trends and identify new growth opportunities.
- Identify new strategies and implementing initiatives to enhance affiliate productivity and increase of ROI
- Suggest and implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, creating new growth opportunities and increasing ROI
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the partnership network.
- Mandatory experience as Affiliate Manager (mandatory FX industry).
- Exceptional partners insights and proven success utilizing your experience in the field.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task and participate in team-based planning process.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Knowledge of social media and networks.
- Background in sales and knowing other languages – an advantage.
- Medical Insurance
- Exciting and engaging work environment
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21717.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.