Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading forex firm, are currently looking for an Accounting Supervisor to join their offices in Limassol. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- Preparation of the monthly accounting records of Group entities ensuring their accuracy and completeness.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and execution of payments.
- Ensure that the accounting entries adhere to IAS/IFRS and that all the required files are properly maintained and are up to date.
- Perform or/and review banks reconciliations on a daily basis.
- Debtors / Creditors reconciliations.
- On an ongoing basis, review, monitor, implement and recommend improvements/ enhancements to accounting and reporting procedures.
- Assist/coordinate with the Head of Accounting & Finance for the annual external and internal audits as well as for the regular reporting requirements.
- Take on any other relevant duties and assignments as directed by the Head of Accounting and Finance.
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- A University graduate in accounting, business, finance or related field
- Experience in a CySEC regulated investment firm and previous experience in the relevant position will be considered as a strong advantage
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- People Management Skills
- Effective Communications Skills
- MS Office and working knowledge of accounting software
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek language, written and oral
- Initiative and attention to detail
- Organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Problem-solving and results orientated
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11872
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.