Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading forex firm, are currently looking for Accounting Officer to join their offices in Limassol. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- Recording bookkeeping transactions
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Using E-Banking for contacting payments
- Execution and Calculation of Company Payroll
- Maintaining accurate monthly financial reports.
- Preparation of various reports as might be required from direct manager
- University degree in Accounting/ Finance or another related field.
- Holder of LCCI higher is preferred
- Experience of SAP software will be considered an advantage
- At last 2 years’ experience in accounting position
- Experience in Cyprus payroll preparation
- Experience in a similar role within a FX environment will be considered an advantage
- Advanced Computer literacy, especially of MS Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify issues
- Excellent time-management skills: Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and meeting strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and monitoring skills.
- Fluency in English language
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11776
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.