Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected International Financial company, are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join their office in Malta. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. Recognised as an industry leader, the company carries out regular staff reviews as well as offer a coaching programme, as staff are continuously well looked after and given the opportunity to grow within the company if it is personal career progression you are looking for. If you have experience as an Auditor and looking to work for a professional company, please feel free to get in touch
- Managing a portfolio of clients local and international
- Posting of cash and journals in the nominal ledger
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of management accounts, analysis of variances and other ratios where need arises
- Calculation and accrual of company expenses;
- Preparation and filing of VAT and Tax returns;
- Compliance with other financial statutory reporting requirements.
- Assuming the day-to-day accounting responsibilities;
- Updating accounting records;
- Day to day bookkeeping;
- Performing Bank Reconciliations, Payment runs, and other ad hoc reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Ideally qualified accountant or at the final stages with ACCA
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting;
- Knowledge of Financial Assets and Microsoft Excel;
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational skills;
- Ability to work within a team and communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels;
- Self-motivated with a structured and determined approach to work
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MT18132.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence