Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected accounting and audit firm, are currently looking for an Accountant to join their office in Nicosia. Recognised as an industry leader, the company carries out regular staff reviews as staff are continually well looked after and given the opportunity to grow within the company. If you have experience as an internal accountant, please feel free to forward us your CV!
- Daily bookkeeping and record transactions on the accounting system
- Document and file accounting transactions in an organised manner
- Prepare bank and other reconciliations
- VAT & VIES returns
- Ensure compliance with the accounting standards and principles
- Perform any other related duties as assigned
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, or holder of LCCI Higher Level
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in accounting is essential
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Language (both verbal and written)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- 13th salary
- Opportunity for career development
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21896.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.