Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, one of the largest international accountancy firms in Cyprus, have a new opportunity for an Accountant to join them in their office in Nicosia. The company prides itself by providing the highest level of services to its clients through its strong team of professionals.
- Assisting clients in implementation of holding, investing, financing, intellectual property as well as real estate companies
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic management reports
- Assisting in the coordination of year-end audits
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable.
- Preparing corporate tax and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers when applicable
- Preparing payroll for clients’ employees;
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings.
- You are currently in the process of completing the accounting qualification ACCA
- You have at least 2 years experience in Book-keeping;
- You have at least 2 years experience in preparation of Financial Statements
- Experience in payroll preparation function using E-Soft or other payroll software will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of the Funds Industry, specifically Alternative Investment Funds, will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in both English and Greek (written and spoken) is a requirement
- You are an effective communicator and are happy to work as part of a team
- You have strong organisational skills
- You can work independently, while also possessing risk awareness and high integrity when dealing with confidential information.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY31447.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.