Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an Administrative Service Provider, have a fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join their office in Nicosia. The candidate will be joining a professional company and will be assisting with both internal accounting within the group and external client accounting.
- Making updates in General Ledger and Analytical Accounting system
- Preparing and composing financial reports and management accounts on regular basis
- Maintaining clients’ accounts
- Communicating with banks, external audit services providers, suppliers and vendors as required
- Performing other accounting and bookkeeping tasks as required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Accountant
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics and/or ACCA/ACA/CAT qualified/part-qualified will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of SIC, PAYE, VAT preparations as applicable will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Knowledge of Greek and/or Russian will be considered as advantage
- Eligibility to live and work in Cyprus
- Experience with CaseWare Audit International will be considered as an advantage
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Friendly and modern working environment.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21870.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.