Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading investment bank in Nicosia, are currently looking for an Accountant. The company itself has been established for over twenty years and have grown to hold a worldwide status with offices and operations in multiple different locations. The successful person must have strong experience as an accountant working within the financial services industry. Russian language is considered a strong advantage.
- Accounting and reporting with IFRS requirements
- Accounting of financial instruments
- P&L calculation, revaluation of trading assets and liabilities
- Front to Back reconciliation of accounting postings to trading system (Murex, Fidessa), back office platform (Calypso) and external statements
- Preparation of disclosure notes for company financial statement regarding repurchase transactions and cash
- Preparation of report to support regulatory reporting in different jurisdictions.
- Accounting of overheads in several companies of the Group
- Bank statements reconciliations
- Payment processing for companies’ overheads for some jurisdictions
- Control over intergroup transactions accounting
- Recognised professional qualification (ACA, ACCA)
- Accounting experience of 5 years minimum
- Knowledge of IAS 32, IAS 39, IFRS7, IFRS 9
- Fluent English to business level
- Knowledge of Russian language is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office and strong Excel knowledge
- Strong mathematical skills
- Experience in financial statements preparation in accordance with IFRS
- Experience in financial instruments accounting
- Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- VISA if required
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21340.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.