Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, one of the leading and most well-respected global service providers, have an open opportunity for an Accountant to join their vibrant and professional office in Limassol. The company has been established for over 40 years and has since grown to become one of most well-respected firms within the industry with offices in international locations. If you have experience within client accounting and looking to join an amazing company, apply now for more details!
- Responsible for initiating and finalizing the accounting for a wide portfolio of clients
- Prepare management accounts to be signed by the directors
- Review management accounts prepared by third parties for completeness and accuracy
- Ensure that all transactions posted are supported with the relevant documentation whilst at the same time ensuring that these are in line with their economic profile
- Perform compliance checks on the clients and their counterparties
- Report to the Head of Bookkeeping Department
- Any other tasks that may be assigned
- Professional Qualifications (i.e. ACCA, ACA or other higher diploma in Accounting)
- Three years’ post qualification experience
- Attention to detail and analytical thinker
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel skills
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity for career growth
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21998.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.