Accountant Assistant – CY11661Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected International Metal trading firm, are currently looking for Accountant Assistant to join their office in Limassol. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, please get in touch.
- Maintaining accounting records for the Group’s companies.
- Cash management for the group companies. Creation and posting of payments, loans and deposits; following up on the cash requirements of the group, ensuring new loans are drawn on time and deposits renewed.
- Posting credit/debit cards and petty cash relating entries to the accounting system.
- Filing (digital and physical), mailing, and other duties as needed
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports for management
- Assist finance team in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings, and annual audits.
- Assist finance team in preparation of income tax and VAT returns
- Any other duties allocated by the Finance Manager
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Accounting
- Excellent command of English language
- LCCI Higher or similar qualification and/or Diploma/Degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Strong common sense, ability and willingness to learn new things
- Be able to work independently, with ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
- High levels of commitment with a drive to deliver results under pressure
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11661
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.